Please read the terms and conditions set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services. By ordering any food product from this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Food Delivery, Goods and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- All prices for delivery by Bukhraat Mughlai Foods listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future
- The total price for Food Delivery, Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods despatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the website, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
PAYMENT METHODS USED
We accept the following modes of payments:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Online payment